miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Myself.

I think that some people are asking themselves the reason for which i decide to open a blog! I have so much things walking around my mind, but after several events in my life,so that's why i decide to open it tonigth. I think that the best thing in this whole world is to express yourself exactly how u are. Everyone must speak out their minds, because all the opinions are beautiful, the only diference is how you take it. Im going to speak something about me :) hahaha, rumors would only bother me if i thought for a seconde thar people take them seriously, my favorite food are tacos & donnuts, My favorite films are "Pegado a Ti" & Harrypotter Saga, I admire the people who say what they really thing and has an objective and positive point of view, although the reality is totally opposed. I believe in GAGALUPE and magic too. And i think that i dont have any secretes left to say. I dont considere anyone perfect, only moments.

P-P-P-POKERFACE, POPOPOPOKERFACE.


PARADISE PEOPLE, OCT.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario